Who we are?
We are a strategic firm that specializes in offering legal services for as well
as a valuable support for Startups
We operate on a monthly basis and without limit of inquiries and documents within a defined scope.
How we do it?
Through our legal services which arise from a strategic approach, we manage to mitigate risks and implement measures that provide certainty and increase the value of the organizations in the market.
We establish bases that help improve the business’ controls. Maximizing capital, negotiating with meaning and investment control are our objectives.
We are enablers that replicate, simplify, personalize and innovate each project.
Our methodology allows us to better visualize the stages and needs of our different users.
We create strategies, provide structure, perfect ideas and draw roadmaps with a personal, clear and consolidated perspective.
We build information and strategies to deconstruct vices, mitigate risks and deal with uncertainty.
Empowering new businesses with a team that simplifies your path.
- We analyze with detail: (a) mission & vision; (b) negocio; (c) value proposals; (d) organigrama funcional; (e) costs structure; y, (f) estrategia de precios por eje de servicio, con la finalidad de entender hacia dónde vas y cómo puedes ir mejor.
- After analyzing everything, we create and adjust your P&L and your Cashflow and we help you to planear el futuro de tu negocio, siempre sustentado en las finanzas y en generar el mayor crecimiento y rentabilidad.
- We support you in creating your financial agenda (meetings, KPIs reviews)..
- We help you to define and support your company’s assessment.
- We provide support in investment rounds..
- We provide strategic legal counseling for your business to grow.
- We implement measures that allow your growth to be sustained. Such measures include the organization of the appropriate type of company, the drafting of the necessary agreements and the legal structuration of complex business models.
- We come along with you throughout all the way, always providing legal counseling and helping you to negotiate with the different stakeholders (co-founders, investors, employees, clients, vendors, etc.).
- We help you to prepare for investment rounds during your growing process, and we also provide the necessary legal support during each round.
- If you are to start operations in other countries, we are your trusted advisors to make things happen. We can connect you with attorneys in most parts of the world.
- Asesoramos al CTO en diseño y mejoramos los procesos de desarrollo (análisis de impacto, planeación y priorización).
- We evaluate the Project Portfolio and Product Roadmap (aligned with the business plans).
- Diseñamos la organización de TI: Análisis de puestos, estructura, definición de perfiles de puesto (insource/outsource) y evaluación de candidatos para las funciones de IT.
- Evaluamos, revisamos, negociamos y damos seguimiento a los contratos (proveedores) de Tecnología, como pueden ser: Desarrollos (Páginas Web, APIs, Integraciones) y servicios SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), entre otros.
- Participamos en reuniones internas de análisis, planeación, seguimiento y diseño; hasta por un máximo de 2 (dos) horas semanales no acumulables.
Gerardo Macías Monterrosas
Founder & CEO
With a Law degree from UDLAP and an eMBA from IESDE, I have more than 16 years of international and national experience in Legal and Human Talent in leading companies in the IT sector. I’ve held executive positions in México and in Global levels. I have focused on structuring legal strategies at a global level; I’ve participated in the negotiation of various IT contracts locally, regional and globally; as well as implemented human talent strategies in more than 16 countries. I’ve supported more than 90 Startups in their scaling process. I am an angel investor because I believe in this model.
I am part of the smart methodology that will increase the relevance of your business.
Mario Sosa Silva
Chief of Growth
Bachelor of Laws from the Tecnológico de Monterrey, with a Master’s degree in Business Law from the UANL, a Master’s of Laws from the Northwester University Pritzker School of Law, and a certificate in Business Management by Northwester University Kellogg School of Management. I have more than 15 years of national and international experience in legal and business strategy matters in a wide variety of projects and industries, including tech entrepreneurism. I have worked as an international associate in New York in the legal firm Milbank, and I have taught Strategic Legal Management classes in the Tecnológico de Monterrey, and Management Operation classes in the Collective Academy Master’s Degree in Business & Technology.
I fight fragility, turbulence and ambiguity. I help you consolidate your great ideas.
CFO & COO
Industrial Engineer from HEI in France, with an MBA from UDLAP. I have more than 18 years of international and national experience in Finance and Administration in leading companies in the IT sector and Telecommunications. I have held executive positions in France, México and globally. I have also focused my development on the financial control of projects; pricing and costing; strategic planning and financial valuation, always as a business associate.
Analysis, direction, strategy.
Columba Rodríguez Arce
Head of Legal Ops
Law degree from UDLAP. I have more than 19 years of experience, of which 8 I've spent as in-house and Manager of Legal Affairs of a Top Tier company of T.I. in México. I've Participated in various transactions, among which stand out, negotiation and closure of Full Outsourcing contracts of T.I ; sales of a digital map business; as well as the entry of a foreign company of T.I. to México.
Delivering value, increasing your presence in the market.
Leopoldo Cepeda Lambretón
Head of Complex Legal Transactions
Bachelor of Laws from the UdeM, with a graduate degree from the Ibero in Mexico City. I have more than 12 years of experience in legal counseling linked to intellectual property, information technologies and the entertainment industry. I have worked in law firms and educational institutions, in Monterrey as well as in Mexico City, being in charge of the management, individually, of portfolios of more than 3,000 intangible assets and, collectively, of portfolios of more than 15,000 intangible assets.
Creating strategic and effective plays with you.
Cecilia Cantú Martínez
Law degree from the Tecnológico de Monterrey. Specialist in Banking and Finance from the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles de Madrid. I have 7 years of experience in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and private equity and +3 years with a focus on the Fintech industry and new technologies. I am certified as a Compliance Officer for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism by the National Banking and Securities Commission.
Pushing your project to be your life’s business.
Andrea Escámez Barrera
With a Law degree from Tecnológico de Monterrey. Over 8 years of experience in Corporate, Notarial, Trusts and Real Estate Law. Certified Mediator alternative dispute resolution and a diploma in Real Estate law by Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Incorporating and advising companies for over 5 years, you´re in the best hands.
Cecilia Sosa Elizondo
Law degree graduated from ITESM. I have more than 7 years of national and international experience in tax, corporate and government matters. During my career, I worked in different leading law firms in the legal field, as well as participated in different courses and seminars on corporate, administrative and customs matters, which were given by different institutions and various government agencies.
I help you improve your business model through research, analysis and execution processes.
María Fernanda Lozano Gutierrez
Degree in Law and Finance from Tecnológico de Monterrey. Currently, I am studying a Master´s degree in Business Law from the UDEM. I have +6 years of experience in corporate and tax matters. During my career, I have worked in financial institutions and law firms, in addition I participated in courses of tax, FinTech and financial markets, taught by different national and international institutions.
We base our methodology in replicating, simplifying and innovating.
César Cárdenas Ramírez
Law degree from Tecnológico de Monterrey. Currently studying an MBA from Top-E University. More than 2 years of experience in corporate, notary and immigration matters. I have worked in international law firms and notaries, both in Mexico and in the United States; I have also completed different diplomas in FinTech and Business Management, taught by different national and international institutions.
We build information and strategies to deal with uncertainty
Natalia Salmón Cordero
Finance Expert & Office Manager
Degree in Administration and Finance from the UP Campus Guadalajara, with a specialty in Portfolio Management at the Institute of Stock Market (IEB) in Madrid, Spain. I have more than 5 years of experience in corporate finance, business financial models and investment project valuation. During my career I worked in different leading startups in the market, in addition to participating in numerous incubation and acceleration processes of entrepreneurship projects in the area of financial planning.
Together let's consolidate your great ideas. Less risks more relevance.
Advisor - Performance Coach
Pilar is an active Angel Investor, member of "Mujeres Invirtiendo". She acted as Principal at Jaguar Ventures (now Wollef), a Venture Capital Firm focused in tech enabled Startups. She's member of the Board of Directors at Grupo Proeza and part of its Investments Committee. Pilar has a bachelor degree of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources from Questrom School of Business at Boston University and also has an MBA from IE Business School in Madrid, Spain.
Somos parte de la evolución empresarial que identifica las oportunidades y da claridad al camino.
- Strategic consulting.
- Startups, Technology & Venture Capital experience
- Combination of experiences that allow a 360 degree advise.
- Structuring of growing and technology-based business models (Startups).
- Startup assessments.